New Student Registration
We are very excited to begin the 2023-2024 student registration process. Enrollment of new students is being done online through PowerSchool Enrollment. Please read the following important informational items carefully.
Parents enrolling students who have been identified as Special Needs (IEP, 504) or suspected of having a disability must contact Special Services Administrative Assistant directly at 334-774-5197 ext 2541 to enroll.
Parents enrolling students who are of the age of 17 must contact Carroll High School directly at 334-774-4915 to enroll.
Do not submit the form if you plan to upload documents at a later time. Once the form is submitted, you will not be able to go back into the form to make any changes.
Please visit our PowerSchool new student registration forms to begin.
Students who reside in Ozark City limits
- You will need to create an account if you do not already have one.
- Please have all the required documents available when you meet with a registrar.
Required Registration Documents
Parents must provide the following documents to register:
- Proof of Residency within the last 30 days (Current electric bill, receipt or electric company letter with your name and address on it are the only acceptable proofs of residency)
- Birth Certificate
- Alabama Immunization Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Parent's State Issued Photo Identification
- Verification of Legal Guardianship
- Unofficial copy of transcript (Carroll High School)
- Student's last report card showing grade placement (1st -8th)
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
Providing your child’s Social Security Card and Birth Certificate is voluntary. They are being used in conjunction with enrollment identification, and to establish guardianship.
Need Help or Have Questions
Changes in Residency
IF YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE HOME OF ANOTHER PERSON OR WITH ANOTHER PERSON, TO VERIFY RESIDENCY YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
The person named on the electric bill must provide their current electric bill, receipt or electric company letter with their name and address on it. (They may bring any other bills in ADDITION to the electric company proof.) One or two documents with your name and the address on them.
- State issued photo identification (parent/legal guardian and person listed on the electric company proof.)
- Signatures of parent or legal guardian and property owner must be notarized (requires State Issued Photo Identification.) (Notary at Ozark City Board of Education)
You must call Mrs. Sheila McLeod at the Ozark City Board of Education (334-774-5197) to make an appointment. You must bring property owner and the above-listed information.
IF YOU MOVE DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR
- If your address changes, you must verify the residence by providing a current electric bill, receipt or electric company letter with your name and address on it.
- If you move into the home of another person or with another person, please follow the process listed above for verifying the residence.
If you have questions, please contact your school. Keep in mind, during peak times, emails may take 24 hours to receive a reply.