The Career Academies are a component of Ozark City Schools and, as such, follow the mission, priorities, vision, and beliefs of the system. The following CTE specific items are in alignment with the systemwide guiding documents for Ozark City Schools.
OCS Career Academies Vision
Preparing every student for success beyond high school
OCS Career Academies Mission
To provide all students with College and Career driven instruction through industry linked pathways that prepare students for a seamless transition into the workforce and/or postsecondary programs
OCS Career Academies Core Beliefs
- We believe every scholar needs a skill
- We believe data must drive decisions.
- We believe in high expectations for all students.
- We believe there is dignity in all occupations.
- We believe community partnerships are a key to successful transitions from school to career.
- We believe in creating a community of empowered learners and educators.
OCS Career Academies Motto